- Keep going mile after mile with the energized rush and responsiveness of the Brooks Ravenna 9 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Ravenna 8.
- Support Type: Overpronation Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Air mesh fabric upper provides optimal breathability and moisture management.
- Adjustable synthetic saddle pulls from the heel to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Diagonal Rollbar medial post adds support and promotes smoother transitions.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- DRB Accel thermoplastic shank adds torsional rigidity in the mid-foot for extra support without compromising heel and forefoot independence.
- Midfoot Transition Zone and heel Segmented Crash Pad work together for quicker heel-to-toe transitions.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Flextra rubber forefoot piece for increased flexibility.
- Omni Grooves in the outsole allow for multi-directional flexibility.
- Universal 1 2 Sprung Platform.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 9 oz
© 2020 www.bigcolonel.com All Rights Reserved.