- Crush mile after mile in the plush cushioning and maximum support of the Brooks Addiction 13!
- Predecessor: Addiction 12.
- Support Type: Overpronation Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm
- Moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper with structurally-supportive synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Buttery smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar helps control pronation, and promotes smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad ensures smoother landings.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width EE - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 14 oz
© 2020 www.bigcolonel.com All Rights Reserved.